KEOKUK MUNICIPAL WATERWORKS
REQUEST FOR BIDS
MOWING AND WEED-EATING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
1. Lincoln School Property at 1402 S. 7th Street
2. Water Tower at Lincoln School Propert
3. Water Towers at S. 22nd Street
4. Rental Property at 2215 Johnson Street
5. Pipe Yard at 15th & Ridge Street
(Inside & Outside Fence)
The Keokuk Municipal Waterworks is accepting bids for mowing and weed-eating.
Bids should be submitted to:
Keokuk Municipal Waterworks,
20 N. 4th Street, Keokuk, Iowa
– no later than 11:00 A.M., Thursday,
March 2, 2017, and will be publicly opened and read at that place and time.
Sealed bids should be submitted as a “per mowing and weed-eating charge” for each site. The contract will be awarded based on the lowest responsive, responsible bidder for all five locations. Duration of contract is for the current year.
For any questions, call Keokuk Municipal Waterworks at 319-524-5285.
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL WATERWORKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS RECEIVED.
/s/ Andrea Rogers, General Manger, PE